· Property Inspections, home visit to applicant’s current
home, (observe living conditions). Upon selection of
the proposed purchase property, a mechanical and
Housing Quality Standard inspection is completed.
· Proposed purchase home must be located in an inner
city, (urban core), redevelopment area. (Kansas City,
Missouri is current focal point area).
· Buyer must occupy the property as their principal
· A 3 year commitment for owner occupancy is required.
· Home loans must be fixed rate, with a maximum term
not to exceed 30 years. Balloon notes or adjustable rate
mortgages are not allowed.
· Maximum grant amount per individual or family is
currently $ 7,500.